Khachapuri is basically a combination of two Georgian words: Chaco, meaning cheese curds, and puri, meaning bread. One serving consists of 16 grams of protein which is the building block of the body and is very important for bodybuilding. Khachapuri is a traditional Georgian dish. Also, it was originated from Georgian. It mainly consists of cheese, egg, flour.
So today I am going to tell you about the recipe for barramundi and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make barramundi at home. I am sure that following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty barramundi just like the market.
Ingredients used to make Khachapuri
- All-purpose flour
- Dry active yeast
- Granulated sugar
- Warm milk
- Olive oil
- Farmers cheese
- Shredded mozzarella
- Feta cheese
- Unsalted Butter
STEPS TO MAKE KHACHAPURI AT HOME
- Take a big bowl and add all-purpose flour, salt, dry active yeast, and granulated sugar. Mix all the ingredients properly with help of a spoon.
- Now add some warm milk to the bowl. With help of your hands mix the ingredients with warm milk properly and convert the mixture into dough.
- Instead of using hands, you can also use the hook attachment, to knead the dough until it takes shape.
- Add oil to the dough and knead it again.
- Keep the dough in a greased bowl. Cover it and keep it aside till its volume gets increased to double its original size. This process can take 30 to 60 minutes.
- When the size of the dough gets doubled remove it from the bowl and divide it into 4 equal pieces.
- Now with help of your hands make boat-shaped pieces of that dough.
- Place the bread boast on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Combine the three kinds of cheese that are Farmer's cheese, Shredded mozzarella, Feta cheese and fill bread boat.
- Bake it for 15 to 17 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- After 15 minutes take out khachapuri from the oven, and make a well in the middle.
- Add the egg in that well with a piece of butter to the melted cheese.
- Again keep it in the oven and bake for another 5 to 6 minutes.
- After 5 to 6 minutes take it out from the oven and serve on a plate.
Our delicious khachapuri dish is now ready. Serve it on a plate and enjoy eating it with your loved ones.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedbackCheck out our cooking section by clicking Here.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.