Mathura Peda Recip: - Traditional Mathura Ke Pedhe was made from cow's milk but nowadays instead of cow's milk, buffalo milk is also made. Mawa and tagar are used to make it, you can bring mawa and tagar (Daaney dar bura) from the market. If not found in the market, you can also make mawa at home. See How to make Mawa and How to make Tagar. If you are bringing mawa from the market, then bring granulated mawa.
Ingredients for Mathura Peda
- Khoya or Mawa - 500 grams (2 1/2 cups)
- Tagar (Boora) - 500 (2 1/2 cups)
- Ghee - 3 - 4 tbsp or half a cup of milk
- Green cardamom - 8-10 (peel and grind)
How to prepare Mathura Pedha
- Fry the mawa in a heavy bottom pan and fry it while stirring the mava at all times while frying it. When the mawa starts to change color while frying it, keep adding a little ghee or milk in it and stirring Fry it till it turns brown in color.
- Allow the mawa to cool, when the mawa cools down then add 400 grams (2 cups) of boora and mix it well, also add ground cardamom to this mixture. The mixture for making Pedas is ready.
- Put the remaining 100 grams (half a cup) of boora on a plate.
- Take out a little mixture from the mixture equal to a small lemon and roll it in the hand, pressing it with the hands, shape the Peda, wrap the pedal in a pouch placed on a plate and press the pedal slightly with the palms of both your hands. Put the prepared Peda in a plate or tray, prepare all the Peda one by one in the same way and place them on the plate. See if the Mathura Peda is ready.
- Now you can eat this Mathura Peda, leave the remaining Peda in the open fan air for 2-3 hours, it will be a little dry. Now you fill these Mathura trees in an airtight container, keep them in the fridge when you feel like it, remove the trees from the container and eat it. If the mawa is roasted well then you can eat these Pedas for a month.
Our delicious Mathura Peda dish is now ready. Serve it on a plate and enjoy eating it with your loved ones.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedbackCheck out our cooking section by clicking Here.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.