A taco is a traditional Mexican dish consisting of small hand-sized corn or wheat tortilla topped with a filling. It is very healthy and nutritious for our body as it contains different types of vitamins and other nutrients. Also if we talk about its taste, it is very delicious to eat. To make tacos at home all you need to do is just collect the ingredients as listed below and follow the steps to make it.
So today I am going to tell about the recipe of southern fried chicken and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder that how easy and convenient it is to make southern fried chicken at home. I am sure that following the steps given below this recipe will give you tasty fried chicken just like the market. How to make Epic Vegetarian Tacos Recipe you can make this very easily.
Ingredients used to make Tacos
- 1 lb. 90% to 93% lean ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- Three fourth of teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- One-fourth teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- One-fourth cup of water
- 12 taco shells - either hard shells or small 6-inch soft flour tortillas can also be used
- Optional Taco Toppings: shredded cheese shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced red onion, taco sauce, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
You can also increase or decrease the toppings according to your mouth taste.
STEPS TO MAKE TACOS AT HOME
- Take a pan, then add the beef to it and place the pan on the gas stove and cook it on medium-high heat.
- With help of a wooden spoon (easily available in the market) break the meat apart.
- Now add the chili powder, cumin, salt, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper to the meat. Mix it well with a spoon.
- Cook it till the meat is cooked properly until the color of beef is turned browned will take about 6-8 minutes, keep stirring it regularly.
- Reduce the flame from high to medium and add the tomato sauce and water. Mix them well by stirring it with soon.
- Cook, it for about 7 to 8 minutes, till the liquid part gets evaporated but the meat mixture remains a little saucy.
- Remove the pan from the gas stove.
- Warm the taco shells as directed on their package.
- After warming them fill the taco shells with 2 tables spoons of taco meat and your favorites toppings.
- Then add desired taco toppings like shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced red onion, taco sauce, sour cream, guacamole, etc.
- You can add or remove toppings according to the taste of your tongue.
Our delicious Tacos Recipe dish is now ready. Serve it on a plate and enjoy eating it with your loved ones.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedbackCheck out our cooking section by clicking Here.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.