Bibimbap is a Korean rice dish. Here "bibim" means mixing various ingredients, while the "bap" refers to rice. Bibimbap is served as a bowl of warm white rice which is topped with namul or kimchi and gochujang, soy sauce, or doenjang. It also helps to decrease the excess fat present in the body.
So today I am going to tell you about the recipe of Bibimbap and I know that after reading the steps given below you will wonder how easy and convenient it is to make Bibimbap at home. I am sure that following the steps given below this recipe will give you sweet and tasty Bibimbap just like the market.
Ingredients used to make Bibimbap
- 1 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- One-fourth cup of gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste) (Optional)
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 pound of thinly-sliced beef top round steak
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups of cooked white rice
- 4 teaspoons of toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste), divided (Optional)
STEPS TO MAKE BIBIMBAP AT HOME
1) Take a pot, add cucumber pieces with one-fourth cup of gochujang paste. Mix them well and keep aside.
2) Take a skillet and add 2 cups of water and stir in spinach; cook it till spinach is bright green and wilted (2 to 3 minutes).
3) Drain spinach and squeeze it so that extra moisture comes out. Add soy sauce to the spinach.
4) Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a pan add carrots and cook them till they get softened for about 3 minutes.
5) Now add garlic and cook it till fragrant, comes out for about 1 minute.
6) Stir in cucumber pieces with gochujang paste. Now sprinkle some red pepper flakes, and set the mixture aside in a bowl.
7) Take beef in a clean skillet on a medium flame for about 5 minutes from both sides.
8) Take another nonstick skillet and heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium flame.
9) Now fry the eggs from one side until yolks are runny but whites are firm for 2 to 4 minutes each.
10) Add rice in bowls and top then with spinach mixture, a few pieces of beef, and cucumber mixture.
11) Place 1 egg at top of each serving. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, a sprinkle of sesame seeds, and a small amount of gochujang paste if desired.
Now our delicious bibimbap is prepared enjoy eating it with your loved ones.
Hope this article was helpful to you and help you in gaining some knowledge. Comment Below and give some feedbackCheck out our cooking section by clicking Here.
Don't Forget to Share this topic with your Friends. You can just share this on Facebook,Twitter and You can also E-Mail.